Starting Writing and Putting Together the Magazine

 This week I have imported my images into Adobe InDesign to begin creating and formatting my magazine as well as starting to write my feature article. Luckily, I am already familiar with several Adobe products so I have used InDesign on several occasions, so when I imported my images I was not confused. The problem I had when I first started using Adobe products is that they can do so much that you don’t know where to start. Luckily, I had a general idea of what I wanted to do already planned out so I was able to dive right in and start messing around with cropping and word placement. I also started writing my main article, which I will likely go over what I have written several times to see what I would like to keep and what I would like to change before I begin to finalize anything. 

Comments