Designing my Text
This week after I finished importing all of my materials into Adobe InDesign, I had to begin testing out the types of text I will have in my magazine. I searched many different free font websites to find fonts that I believe will fit best with the theme, genre, and general aesthetic of the magazine. For the cover page, I spent a long time in Adobe Illustrator creating a title image for the cover name or brand name of the magazine. I decided to name my magazine Boundaries and created a title that looked like it was dripping and dissolving into the background image. As for the text on the cover and throughout the article, I used pink, white, purple, and black for my text colors. I used these colors because they have a calm and out of the ordinary feel to them. I changed colors of certain words on the cover to bring focus onto them.
Comments
Post a Comment