Finishing Touches

This week I completed my finishing touches on my magazine. I went through and read the whole thing and made sure everything was in the proper position and condition. I then went out and presented my magazine to two of my close friends and had them point out any flaws or tell me any critiques or changes they thought I should make to the magazine. They both agreed that I should change the color and placement of some of the words I had on the cover of the magazine to make it look more visually pleasing and less confusing or hard to see and read. I also was advised to go through and get rid of a few colors that I used throughout the magazine and replace them with colors that matched the color scheme of the magazine better. After this, I am content and satisfied with my magazine as a whole. 

Comments