Conducting Interviews and Photoshoots
This week, I conducted my interviews for my feature article, and I have gone out and done my photoshoots for my magazine. For my interview, I decided to conduct it on a family friend of mine, Emily, who was a punk back when she was a teenager and was incredibly involved in the scene and social climate at the time. I sat down with her and asked her a couple questions and gathered her thoughts and opinions on the topic of lace code for my feature article. When I went out with my friend Lauren to take pictures for the magazine, the weather that day was cloudy, which was good because it made the images more moody. I will sort through them and pick the best that match up with the theme to incorporate into the magazine. Thankfully, the images all came out well so I will not have to go and do another photoshoot.
Comments
Post a Comment