Peer Review

This week I shared my project with my class for them to critique and give me any changes that they think would be necessary. The comments that were made about my magazine were mostly positive. There were many comments about how people appreciated the commitment to the color scheme that was even incorporated in the photography in the magazine. My classmates also said they liked how I framed my text in my main article and table of contents with a transparent but dark rectangle. However, even though the comments about my magazine were mostly positive, there were a couple of suggestions. Firstly, it was suggested that I changed the color of one of the lines of text on my cover to incorporate the colors that were shown throughout the rest of the text on the cover. Secondly, it was suggested that I change my table of contents because something about it just seemed off, which I agreed with. In order to improve my magazine, I will be changing both of these things.  

Comments